There will be a baptism class on Sunday May 19th from 9-10 AM for those interested in Baptism at the CMC Retreat. Please sign up below if you would like to be baptized. If you have any questions concerning baptism please feel free to email email@example.com
Please join us on April 28th for the inauguration of Pastor Mathew Toller as the Senior Pastor of CMC. There will be a time of celebration and fellowship after the service.
Join us as English Ministries in the Greater Seoul Area get together to commemorate the death of our Lord Jesus Christ. Good Friday service will be held at Sarang Church, Grace Chapel [B501], on April 19th at 7:30 PM. For more information, please visit www.newharvestsarang.org/goodfriday/
CMC will be having our annual retreat from May 24 to 26 at Grace Hill. Pastor Mathew will be speaking on the theme, "Come up the Mountain, Jesus Desires You". Sign up for the retreat below. If you are interested or have any questions, please speak to Taylor and Beatrice or email Jeena at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CMC will be having a Summer Life Group Semester! We will focus on fellowship, prayer and community. As we transition, we desire to be a united body of Christ through relationship building with old and new friends. Sign up for a life group in the form below. If you have any questions, please email Sara Shin at email@example.com.
One of the lies that many people, including Christians, believe is that when we feel depressed, we cannot live with our situation the way it is and that we are powerless to change it. The deception is in thinking that our situation is hopeless, and even many Christians live with these kinds of feelings and begin to accept them as a part of life. Today, let's pray for our brothers and sisters who may be battling depression.
Let's pray for:
- their strength to confess the struggles of depression to God and to ask Him to take away their depression
- them to recognize any lies they believe about themselves and to dispel lies with the truth of God's Word
- them to praise, worship, and thank God in the midst of experiencing depression and to focus outwardly on God
- us as individuals and as a church to have spiritual insight and compassion in order to walk together with those who are suffering from depression
Let's pray for our church as we continue to take steps in faith in this season.
South Korea recorded the fourth-highest rate of suicide, according to the World Health Organization data. Causes of suicide in Korea vary, but are mainly related to stress and depression. Korea's high-pressure work and study environment has also come under fire. Korea has some of the longest working hours in the world and this environment is often stated as one of the reasons for people committing suicide.T his is also reflected in a number of high-profile suicides around the CSAT University Entrance Exam.
- women and children of Korea who suffer from depression, suicide, abandonment, etc.
- All high school students who’s under high pressure of study, especially who just finished CSAT.
- Many of workers in Korea who suffer from long working hours and environment.
- Pray that God will help them persevere through this tumultuous and emotional time
- God will restore and strenthen them
Let's celebrate this Christmas season together after our church service on December 2nd. Please sign up below so we can have an accurate headcount for ordering food. Volunteers also wanted! Please indicate below if you're willing to help.
If it is your first time attending CMC, or you're fairly new, let us take you to lunch! We'd love to get to know you better and give you the opportunity to find out more about CMC! Members from the Welcoming Team will be in the back of the main hall to greet and guide you.
News and Announcements for Crossway Mission Church