The Women’s Hope Center
The Women’s Hope Center is a ministry that exists to share God’s love with those in Korea who are challenged with a crisis pregnancy by educating, supporting, and equipping them so that they may make life-affirming decisions.
Please pray for:
• The Women’s Hope Center to transform Korea by showing unconditional love and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ.
• Christ-centered love, healing, and wholeness for women and men who have chosen abortion.
• God’s continual provision for the Women’s Hope Center’s ministries.
The Lausanne Movement connects influencers and ideas for global mission, with a vision of the gospel for every person, an evangelical church for every people, Christ-like leaders for every church, and kingdom impact in every sphere of society. Earlier this year, The Lausanne Movement hosted a Young Leaders Gathering (YLG2016), which saw representatives from over 140 countries gather to speak of current day issues regarding modern day ministry.
Please pray for:
• Continual growth and favor from God over those involved in the Lausanne Movement.
• Greater convictions to be instilled in the hearts of God’s people to invest in the next generation of believers.
• For the provisions and resources necessary to allow this ministry to thrive for many more years to come.
As tensions in North Korea continue to mount, tougher sanctions upon the country have been imposed to curtail the development of nuclear weapons there. Increased sanctions on a nation has a tremendous impact on a nations economy, moreover the well being of the people there. As many North Koreans already suffer from malnutrition, political brainwashing, and spiritual firewalls.
• God's word to be spread among the people there
• Wisdom for core leadership for the US / S. Korea / N. Korea / China
• De-escalation of tensions there and swift resolution of the mounting crisis
Experiencing community through Life Groups is a vital part of our ministry at Crossway.
We are currently preparing for the Fall semester and are looking for leaders for these small groups.
If you have small group leadership experience and would like to serve in this way, please sign up below.
For more information, please contact Irene at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Libya is country that is largely desert or semi-desert. A large majority of the population are Libyan Arabs who were once a Bedouin nomadic society. Their lifestyles were radically changed by the discovery of oil and most have settled down in towns and cities. Polygamy is permitted and families are patriarchal and extended family is extremely important. There are almost no known Christians in Libya. The Libyan Arabs are one of the most unreached people groups in the world. No form of evangelism or missions work is allowed in Libya. A pervasive network of secret police and fear of betrayal prevents Libyan Christians from gathering publicly for church. Most Libyan Arabs are not aware of what Christians really believe. Because of their strong Muslim roots, even if they had an opportunity to hear the Gospel, they would not initially consider the message as personal for themselves.
* a new stable Libyan government open to religious freedom.
* the spiritual growth, discipleship and protection for the few existing Libyan Arab believers
* Libyans abroad to hear the Word of God, believe, and evangelize to their home communities
* international intervention, justice and eradication of the growing slave trade in Libya
Throughout December, we will be raising funds to bless various missions, mercy, and justice ministries we support as a church. Please give generously as we remember that we have been blessed to be a blessing!
Our December giving will go towards:
Cash donations can be given on Sundays throughout December or you can donate online:
873-910006- 58805 (Hana Bank)
* If giving online, please make a note for your giving for “Christmas Blessings”
We have officially come to the end of the Fall Life Group season.
Thank you Irene for leading the ministry, and to the life groups leaders who served faithfully.
May God continue to raise up leaders to further pursue Christ and His Kingdom, and continue to strengthen the relationships that have been built over the past year.
God bless and see you next season!
We will be having a special Night of Prayer for December, visiting one of our aftercare partners Ecogender at their offices in Yongjugol. We will have the opportunity to hear about projects they are involved with in the rescue and restoration of women from sex trafficking in Korea, we will deliver gifts to them and then pray for their work.
Address: 파주시 파주읍 연풍리 319-40(연풍2리 마을회관) / 파주시 파주읍 대추길 54
(Paju-eb Daechu-gil 54 Yongpung-2-ri Ma-ul Hwegwan (Village Hall), Paju province)
If you like to carpool, please email: email@example.com.
On Christmas Day, Onnuri English Ministry will be hosting the annual AIM (Association of International Ministries) Joint Christmas Service at Onnuri Seobinggo Main Sanctuary at 4:30 PM. We invite all of CMC to join together with the other English Ministries in celebrating the birth of our Savior King.
On Dec 17th, we will be having a Newcomers Lunch and Fellowship after service.
If you are new to CMC, please join us so we can get to know you better!
Members from the Welcoming Team will be in the back of the main hall to greet and guide you.
News and Announcements for Crossway Mission Church