Over the past 10 years, the LGBT community has been rapidly growing in Korea which has led to increasing conflict between the LGBT and the Korean Christian community. Some of these conflicts have allegedly resulted in hate speech and acts of violence and have given Christians in Korea a reputation unbefitting of a follower of Christ.
- The LGBT community to come to know Christ and acknowledge their sins
- The Korean Christian community to reach out to the LGBT community with love and
patience as Jesus does for all sinners including us
The Hani are poverty-stricken and in much need, being ranked lowest of China's official minorities in a quality of life index by the central government, and are one of the most gospel-neglected among Chinese minorities. Their three major religious clergymen are engaged in activities such as performing magic rites and administering medicinal herbs. Only 0.3% of the Hani are Christian. A few attempts to evangelize have been met with resistance.
- That there will be more gospel-related resources available to the group.
- That the few Hani believers will be effective and fruitful in spreading the gospel.
- That their living conditions would improve
As we prepare for our Fall LG Semester, we'd like to take a survey and gather some information to make our LGs more effective. Please fill out the survey below.
Update: The survey is now closed
Join CMC in a churchwide prayer and fast chain as we seek the Lord for a breakthrough in the month of September. Sign up below!
UPDATE: Sign-ups are now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Churches Facing Government Crackdown
As the Chinese government institutes new religious guidelines, churches throughout the country are facing significant problems from authorities at the local, provincial and national levels. New policies are pressuring churches to align with government ideologies in an attempt to "unify national thought."
- That the Christians of these harassed Chinese churches will hold firmly onto their faith
- That pressure will be placed on the Chinese government to respect the country's constitutional freedom of religion by allowing people to worship the God of all creation.
News and Announcements for Crossway Mission Church